Thursday, April 23, 2009

working on dreamweaver

As I looked over everyone's website, I realized that less if definately more. It seems like the people who have the simplest, most basic websites have the most professional looking ones. I am seeing things now that I would change on mine, and yet it is like a paper that you've worked so hard on -- it is difficult to eliminate things when you know you've worked hard to put them there!

I also discovered that when you label an image with a mouseover, it converts your image back to its original size. At least it does if you've stretched and pulled that image to tweak it to the size you want without using photoshop. Dangit! I've tried to sneak these images over and save time. No so. So either I eliminate those images that took me hours to link and photoshop them, or I deal with them in their original size. So much for shortcuts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment